We are committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information, by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement and compliant with the Privacy Act 1988
What we may collect:
- Contact information including email address
- Demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- Other information relevant to the purpose of the website
Gaining this information helps us to understand the needs and requirements of our members. As we strive to improve on our resources for our website, there is certain information that can assist us with this. This is how you help us. At review of information gained, we may choose to use this for:-
- Internal Record Keeping
- Populating the user-contributed sections of the website
- Supply of promotional offers, upcoming events, or other information which we think you may find interesting
- We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests
- We may contact you by email advising of offers or events using the email address which you have provided
How do we protect information gained?
If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by informing us in writing
Please be assured that we do not, and will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to any third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so.
AccessAdvisorAus reserves the right to update this page from time to time, but at all times ensuring compliance with current laws and regulations.
AA Aus Team